Wednesday, May 11, 2011

External hardware components and peripherals, cost, image and function

1. Monitor

The monitor I have chosen is an HP LP2475w 24-inch Widescreen LCD Monitor, the cost is $999. This is used to display output created from the use of various computer programs.



2. Printer (Multi Function Device)

The printer I have chosen is HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf All in One Laser Printer the cost is $140. This is used to print, scan, and copy files.produces a text and/or graphics of documents stored in electronic form, usually on physical print media such as paper or transparencies.

HP (Hewlett-Packard)                         LaserJet Pro M1212nf All-in-One Laser Printer

3. Modem

The modem I have chosen is Billion BiPac 7800N Wireless the cost is $175. This is used to connect the computer to the internet through wireless connection.


4. Keyboard

The keyboard I have chosen is Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 400 the cost is $60. This is used to type letters, number, and symbols in the computer. It can act as a mechanical levers or electronic switches.


5. Mouse

The mouse I have chosen is LOGITECH Wireless Mouse M305 Black and the cost is $60. This is used as pointing device that functions by detecting two-dimensional motion relative to its supporting surface.

LOGITECH Wireless Mouse M305 Black

4 comments:

  1. I been here in this store last week. I really appreciated their accommodation to their customer. Thank you for sharing this anyway


    copying machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want more list of internal components dude.
    LAN card, Multi PC card and so om.

    Kyocera Printers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading articles and posts over the Internet, and I found your site and read your posts, I like here, so I bookmark your site, thank you for your posts.Kyocera Copiers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude can you show us the other list of the internal hardware components? I want to learn about external and internal components.

    ReplyDelete