Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 12 - 14



This was the most difficult part in my development process.
It consists a lot of logical thinking and broad knowledge of the pre-sets in UDK.
The image above is the whole kismet in my game. Every part has different function.

In kismet, it's all what happens in my level. The movement of enemies, firing behavior, animating doors, cinematics, toggle light, particle system, and when the player collect all the keys.

First, I started everything with the easiest one which was animating the door. It uses Unreal
Kismet to set everything up and Unreal Matinee to start the animation.


In these week I made the 3 cinematic. Opening scene for the prison, scene from where you got all the keys, the boss scene, and the ending scene which was the most difficult part.

These are some cinematic from each scene.
















No comments:

Post a Comment